Tuesday, August 31, 2010

About Me

Ms. Gray
I am currently an elementary art teacher in Cabell County WV in the city of Huntington, where I teach at Nichols and Barboursville Elementary schools. I have been teaching art for six years. I have a BA in Art Education preK-Adult from Marshall University and I am currently working on my Masters Degree in Elementary Education. I believe art can change the world and I believe it can touch lives. Children are creative beings who should be equipped with the tools and materials to excell as young artists. I whole heartedly love my job and enjoy every aspect of it each and every day. Everyone is an artist, sometimes you just need someone to reach deep inside you to find it. I feel strongly about the importance of the arts in childrens lives and how it can change the way they learn. I believe art is the foundation of education and anything can be accomplished with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment